Full Range of Civil Engineering, Surveying & Special Services
Underwood & Rosenblum, Inc. provides the full range of civil engineering, surveying and associated special services described below.
Our firm uses state-of-the-art surveying equipment and Computer Aided Design and Drafting (AutoCAD) technology. These tools help our experienced professionals produce the most accurate construction documents, surveys and maps available.
Civil Engineering Planning and Design for:
- Condominium Development
- High Tech Campus Development
- Residential Developments — Single Family & High Density.
- Public and Private Schools
- Commercial Development
- Site Grading
- 3-Dimensional Digital Modeling
- Athletic and Recreational Facilities
- Recreational Facilities
- Parking Facilities
- Roadways and Traffic Design
- School Traffic Safety Plans
- Site Grading and Drainage Plans
- Utility Systems Design
- SWPPP-Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan
- Drop-Off Zones
- Sustainability/LEED Design
- Flood Certificates
- Topographic Mapping — Survey of existing terrain, elevations and surface features, drawn to scale.
- Aerial Mapping — Survey photos and maps taken from airplanes using special (photogrammetric) methods.
- American Land Title Associations (A.L.T.A.) Surveys — Surveys required by title insurance companies and real estate lenders
- Property Line Surveys — Measuring, locating and setting of property corner or street survey markers (monumenting).
- Subdivision Mapping — Preparing parcel maps and tract maps for new property subdivisions.
- Construction Staking — Surveying and staking services for layout of new construction projects.
- As-Built Drawings — Field survey verification, mapping and certification of newly constructed projects.
- Project Planning and Feasibility Studies — Investigating and presenting site design options.
- Expert Witness for Legal Cases — Engineering and surveying investigations for legal testimony.
- Construction Inspection — Inspecting newly constructed projects for conformance with design documents.
- Environmental Impact Investigation — Contributing to the preparation of environmental impact reports (EIR's).